This week Grampa Lou's driver, Tommy, was on vacation so some of us took turns taking Grampa into the office. Tuesday, Taylor took him and on Wednesday it was my turn. When I picked him up, he was waiting on the front porch with Marty. We got to visit the whole way to the office. Grampa is 88 years young and goes to the office everyday. He told me that he recently did 200 push ups one afternoon. Since I have known Lou, over 30 years now, he has always been willing to get on the floor and do push ups for anyone that will watch. His knees are in bad shape, so he has trouble walking, but his strong spirit and great attitude keeps him going. I love you Grampa Lou!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Grampa Lou: My Father-in-Law
This week Grampa Lou's driver, Tommy, was on vacation so some of us took turns taking Grampa into the office. Tuesday, Taylor took him and on Wednesday it was my turn. When I picked him up, he was waiting on the front porch with Marty. We got to visit the whole way to the office. Grampa is 88 years young and goes to the office everyday. He told me that he recently did 200 push ups one afternoon. Since I have known Lou, over 30 years now, he has always been willing to get on the floor and do push ups for anyone that will watch. His knees are in bad shape, so he has trouble walking, but his strong spirit and great attitude keeps him going. I love you Grampa Lou!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Greates father-in-law, grandfather, I will miss him terrible.
Post a Comment