I love the sunshine we have been having lately. Some updates on things that are happening in our lives
Melissa is starting to show already, and felt the baby move this week. She is in her 16th week, and on the 19th they will have the ultrasound to see what sex the baby is.
Doug and I went to Spirit Mountain last weekend for a Blazer event. We had a great time, and a beautiful drive down that included a ride over the Willamette River on the Wheatland ferry.
Yesterday, Mom, Marilee, Sharon and I had lunch with T.T. (Aunt Maxine) for her 92nd birthday. It was a great afternoon.
Taylor has been accepted to Northwest Christian University, and we are making plans for his move to Eugene. He is very excited to be on a path for his future. School starts in August,so we are apartment hunting, and he got his latest MMR booster this morning.
More later...
Your opinion:
What shall I be called by my new grandbaby?
1. Gramma
2. Nana
3. Granny
4. Other _____________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment